We provide our customers with quality services from pre-sale consultancy through warranty, post-warranty service to equipment calibration / inspection to ensure maximum reliability and accuracy of the equipment supplied.
Our services include:
- Installation and commissioning
- On-site inspection, maintenance and repairs
- More extensive repairs, renovations and recalibration in our premises
- Training the operators and maintenance staff for our equipment
- Pre-sale, consultancy and monitoring of existing metering tubes
- Inspection, service, renovation and recalibration of equipment from other manufacturers
- Pressure tests and NDT (non-destructive testing)
We have our own calibration lines, which are linked to the CMI standards.
Our main advantage is a customer-oriented approach!
Flexibility and customized solutions are a must whenever we solve our customers’ applications. We are not bound by datasheets and strict model numbering. As a manufacturer we are always able to provide a customized product matching the customer‘s requirements. Available customized drawings and 3D models. From the initial design to commissioning, you can rely on a stable partner with more than 30 years of experience.
Calibration & Metrology
Calibration is the key component of all measurements. As we make a lot of measurements (flow, level, temperature, pressure), we have both in-house and the 3rd party calibration facilities. The main authority in this sector is CMI (Czech Metrological Institute) having a close relations with other metrological bodies such as NMI. Some of our devices have been designed for measurements with type approval. All our instruments are subject to regular inspections and calibrations at authorized calibration centres.
R & D
Our company has its own R & D centre. We also cooperate with many specialized institutes, research centres, notified bodies and universities. Alma Mater of most of our engineers is CTU in Prague – one of the oldest and greatest technical universities in Europe. It ranks among 11% of the best universities worldwide.